Sunday, October 15, 2017

Donating Blood!

What a serendipity of a day...

I had planned to get a lot of housework done... so I started the day after prayer time with baking, baking, baking... cakes and breads!

Then I went out to pick up stuff for the homeless... while scootering back, I saw the blood donation truck parked in front of the Miramar Mall. I've been wanting to donate blood for a while. So, I stopped and there was no line... and I only had my license and they said, "OK!"

I had to fill out the form and get my blood tested and my blood pressure and weight measured... NO PROBLEM.

They asked me to drink a carton of jasmine tea and started... I could only donate 250cc... HUH? I thought 500cc... but not in Taiwan. Between 45 - 60 kilos, only 250cc. 500cc is only for those who weigh more than 60kilos! They gave out more drinks and a free movie ticket... I got back home by 1:30 and we had to leave for church at 2:30!

The Lord sustained me... and it was a great service... and dinner...

Abby and I went for a short walk and we got more fruit milk!

What a blessed day!
Image result for Psalm 68:3

No comments:

Post a Comment