Monday, October 2, 2017

I'm Puzzled!

Image result for Psalm 66;8
I almost forgot to blog today... that was how busy this day has been...

When I got on... I saw that one of my posts had 43 viewed, and another one had 36. Huh? No one reads this except for a few of my family members and friends... I'm truly puzzled!

I don't like to keep repeating myself... but yes, it was another extremely hot day!

I did housework and prepped for my tutoring and NSB classes... and worked on this week's message. Of course, I went ahead to Luke 13 as well...

And if I don't go out before 8am for a walk at the park, I won't be able to go out...YES, it's way too hot! By the time I finish my NSB evening class, I head home to get things ready for the next day!

Wednesday is a holiday... that's going to be so nice!

Oh... but I need to start packing... And Wednesday will be a good day to start!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 66;8

No comments:

Post a Comment