Wednesday, December 7, 2016

What A Fun Day!

The Overseers were at our house for their meeting. I made grilled cheese sandwich, veggie soup and a giant chocolate chips peanut butter cup cookie.

After setting everything up, I took off for a run/walk and to get some errands done.

Three hours later, I accomplished quite a lot, including finding fresh orange juice for only 66cents per liter. I bought 14 liters, but couldn't carry that home. I left the box with Carrefour's customer service and ran back home.

This evening, after tutoring, I went to Costco and Carrefour. And on my scooter, I carried -- 14 cartons of orange juice, one huge bag of baking soda (Costco size), one bag of Normandy blend frozen vegetable, one container of 280 candy canes, two large bags of shredded cheese, one box of salmon patties, my book bag and four cartridges of printer ink!

I rode very slowly, praying all the way home!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 30: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment