Friday, December 9, 2016

Time with Alan

I want to first thank those who have read these posts of some daily non-essential things...

I use this blog just to let you know what's going on with us here in Taiwan.

So, Friday is our "DATE". I again took Alan to a new restaurant in our neighborhood -- Vietnamese food! It was so good that I think I'll order it for our Love Feast on one of the Sundays in January.

Then, we went to get a few errands done -- each errand turned out to be longer than we had planned.

1.  New phone contracts (too many options)
2.  Alan's free health check up (this was actually fast as we just had to pick up a kit)
3.  Motorcycle tune up (he had a nail in his back tire)

By the time we got home, it was already 4pm.

I had to attend the PTA meeting tonight to talk about the 'Christmas Outreach' on 12/23.

When I got home, I busied myself with tidying up the house, printing up my talks for Sunday, cooking, etc. as I will be out the whole day tomorrow... yes, it's the 'shuffling around Taipei run'. I can't call it a run as I will really be using the time to pray as I shuffling on and on for miles and miles.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 30: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment