Saturday, December 24, 2016

Another 10:28

Today was not a typical Christmas Eve.

A friend's great uncle was in the ICU. After my morning prayer time, I felt that the Lord prompted me to go and visit him. I lined my friend. She said that the visiting time would be from 10:30-11a.m. So, we set to meet in the lobby of the hospital at 10:30.

I dropped Isaiah off as he had a mini tennis tournament... came home, got a few household chores done and called my mom before taking Abby to her cram school.

I then headed out to prayer walk the area of the Legislature Yuan where the vote was going to take place on Monday regarding the definition of marriage and 'abolishing' genders on birth certificates as well as other documents.

At 10:05, I headed out to the hospital, getting there early. I was down in the lobby waiting...

When we went up there at 10:30, the family members who were already there came out to tell us that he had passed away... His heart beat had stopped at 10:28 and the doctor pronounced him dead, stating the time to be 10:30. He was 88 years old. Just a week ago, he was still having dinner with my friend. But the next day he fell... and within a week, he developed lots of complications.

It is very sad as the whole family are not believers!

I scootered home in a bit of a numb shock!

Jesus came to bring the Good News of great joy for all people... Irwin passed knowing Jesus... but this man did not... As Christians, there is no fear in death. But for this family, they don't have that assurance... and they must be very careful about following all the do's and don'ts...

I am sure that God wants me to be in prayer all the more for the hearts of all people to put their hope and trust in Immanuel, the reason Jesus came to give us a Merry Christmas!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 33:1

No comments:

Post a Comment