Thursday, December 8, 2016

Talking to My Mom

My mom told me that her sister, my Aunt May, passed away.

It's difficult to know if the news she tells me are always correct or not...

She got a call from her other sister Aunt Bee, who told her that Aunt May had cancer. The doctor operated on her but she never recovered from the surgery. She was 82 years old. Her children, my cousins, are now back in the States. She passed away on 12/2 and this Friday, 12/9, will be her cremation.

My sister, Annie, called our Uncle Jack. And in their conversation, he said that China is going to invade Taiwan in the next 30 days. Yes, this is the same uncle who threw a Bible at my husband's head when we were organizing my grandfather's funeral service.

In all this, we are to keep everything top secret. I don't know why!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 30: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment