Monday, December 5, 2016

My Legs Are Back!

I want to thank those who have emailed or told me that they've been praying for me!

My legs are back. God answered your and my prayer!

I went out for a run and not a bit of soreness. In fact, I felt better than before the 35 kms.

And for those who are interested, Ying Shan, a woman from Mainland China, won the 24hour Ultra Marathon - being FIRST OVERALL, running more than 4 kilometers more than the second place finisher. She ran more than 241kms!

The weather report says that temperature is going to drop this week. Please keep me in your prayer. The run on Saturday and then I speak twice on Sunday! I hope I can ride a scooter and walk around after the run! I know God is my strength!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 29: 12



No comments:

Post a Comment