Friday, December 2, 2016

Much Better Today

I was really thinking that all is lost... as my legs have been so sore. Doing knee bends or squats has been painful, much less trying to run!

But today, God started working. I walked around a lot and then did a very short run/hobble! The soreness is fading -- slowly but surely!

I had a very full day and finally got on the computer this evening to check my email.

To my surprise, I received an email from the organizers of the 'run', giving some basic reminders. So, no mistake -- my name is on the list. There are less than 100 people for the 'run'. In fact, only 45 people for the 70km and 50 people for the 60km. There will be 9 stations where water and sports drinks and bananas will be served. So, I better be prepared with my own snacks or water, just in case I don't make it to the next station.

The weather forecast for next Saturday is supposedly about 17-21degrees!

Tomorrow, I will try to do a normal run... or hobble... Please keep me in your prayers!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 29: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment