Sunday, December 11, 2016

I'm REALLY Sore!

I am getting older!

Recovery is going to take a few days... as I'm sore all over.

The good thing is that the bottom of my feet is not hurting so much now. And I can walk around. But going down stairs or trying to bend or kneel... and getting up... These are all very difficult.

My shoulders are tight and my back is sore...

I really don't know how people who run back to back ultras do it.

I also found out that some runners are really serious and dedicated runners. The Ultra Association sent out a FB message, stating that they will go through each person's GPS bracelet and time. They will look for any kind of discrepancies. If there are, they will call the person. If all data are valid, then the certificate will be issued to each runner! I guess you can use the official time on the certificate to join other ultras or go overseas for ultra runs! I was quite surprised when they issued the message! I don't think anyone would 'cheat', would they???? But with ultras, I guess you can... get someone to help you to the next point and time it just for a few minutes faster??? Hum??? I'll keep you posted...

Other than that, today was a two service day... Yes, God helped me through as I hobbled around all day.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 31:1

No comments:

Post a Comment