Wednesday, December 14, 2016

90% Recovered!

I'm happy to write that I'm 90% recovered.

And the timing was perfect as I had to 'RUN AROUND' today to get too many things done.

Donating money.

Checking on the phone... AGAIN.

Renewing our subscription for Christian Tribune. (It expired on 12/2 and I have not had the time to work on this!)

Praying with a sister.

Shopping at Costco!

Calling my mom (OF COURSE!).

Tutoring!

Cooking!

And being surprised with a wonderful visit with Judy, Jon, Elaine and Jessie!

I needed the use of my legs... and they are back. No more limping. No more shuffling around. And I discovered the reason why they were so sore -- it was the downhill running during the 70 km on Saturday. I like going uphill, but going downhill is always difficult for me. At the beginning of the run, the trail went up for about 3.5 km. Most of the runners went blazing downhill, but I took it slow. I think the downhill portion of the run killed my legs and caused this tailbone pain!

The leg muscles have recovered, but my tailbone is still a bit sore.

God is so good to me. I know He will continue to heal me.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 31: 9


No comments:

Post a Comment