Thursday, December 22, 2016

Slow Down!

I was reminded again to slow down.

Yesterday, while taking a walk, I felt pretty good and thought -- ahhhh, maybe I'll try running tomorrow!

I had a lot to do today -- baking cookies to drop off for different people, running errands, getting things set for caroling tomorrow, etc. So, the whole morning I was on my feet. Just when I was about finished with the baking, I felt my back stiffen up. And the Lord reminding me -- it was just a week ago today that you could barely walk when you had at least three herniated discs. You could barely stand up straight. Slow down... no running today!

God is so wise. He is so good. Even though the weather was perfect for a run (much cooler today), I went for a nice 'slow' walk around the neighborhood! He healed me as He has done in the past. With a weekend filled with Christmas activities, I don't want to be feeling like last weekend!

Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 32: 8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment