Monday, December 12, 2016

My 55th Birthday!

The day was spent like any normal day! Except I didn't have any appointments. That was my gift to myself.

I cleaned the house (as I didn't do much housework on Saturday!).

I cooked beef enchiladas (brought the corn tortillas back from the States.).

I had canned chicken tamales for lunch (bought the can from 99cents store when I was in the States!)

I walked for 30 minutes (was hoping for a longer walk at the park, but the housework took too long!)

And I watched TV! Yes, it's true...

I also decided NOT to turn on my computer until 8:30, just to download emails and write this blog!

Overall, I had such a wonderful day, although I had to move very slowly with extremely sore leg muscles.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 31: 5


No comments:

Post a Comment