Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I Believe in Jesus!


I Believe in Jesus



G C           D

I  believe in Jesus

G          C          D

I believe He is the Son of God

G          C       D

I believe He died and rose again

G          C        D

I believe He paid for us all



C       D           G                         C

And I believe that He’s here now (I believe that He’s here)

  D             G         C

Standing in our midst 

C            D            G                       C                          

Here with the power to heal now (here with the power to heal)

C      D      G

And the grace to forgive



我信靠耶穌 我相信祂真是神兒子

我相信祂死而又復活

我相信祂就贖了我們



我相信祂的同在 (相信祂的同在)

在我們中間  (哦)

現在有能力來醫治 (有能力來醫治)

並有恩典饒恕







Words and music:  Nelson, Marc

© 1987 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing


We're going to sing this song at Irwin's Memorial Service. It was one of the songs we sang when we all were at Evergreen Fellowship almost 30 years ago! Many of those who were at this fellowship are no longer in Taipei, but we have a small group of 15 people. I pray that as we sing the presence of God would invade the hearts of those there, comforting, healing, convicting, worshipping.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 32: 6

2 comments:

  1. Karl and I wish we could be there next Tuesday. Irwin was such a Godly man. He will be missed. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could be here too... Eleane will go back after the memorial service!

    ReplyDelete