Monday, August 1, 2016

Miracle & Nanhu's New Principal

Today was a hectic day!

I rode Alan's scooter to run errands as I had to take it into the shop. It needed another tune up. It was weird as Alan took it in for a tune up just before he left. And I have only ridden it twice. I didn't like riding his scooter as it felt weird. I couldn't control the steering wheel and it felt wobbly. But I told him I'd ride it just to make sure it runs well when he got back.

After going all the way to Shihlin, I went to our usual scooter shop. As he was changing the oil, he noticed a nail embedded in the front tire. He then went on to list all that I had been experiencing. It was very dangerous to ride with a nail in the front tire as there was a slow leak. I could have lost control of the scooter, especially on a rainy or super windy day. He fixed the tire and told me that if the next time I rode it and experience the same symptoms, I should go back to the shop right away. So, the scooter gauge turning 'red' was a miracle from God!

Then it was off to the Nanhu installation of the new principal. I met Mr. Dong's mother, aunt and wife. They have not been able to have kids. I told the wife that I'd be praying for them. They are devoted Buddhists.

By the time that I was finished, I was glad that they were serving snacks. I realized that I hadn't eaten. So, I grabbed two sandwiches and went to tutor.

When that was finished, I was back home, getting ready to go to my Monday night Bible study group. We've finished the study on Revelation from Beth Moore and will start on another study in September!

As I was walking out, Isaiah called. He had finished cram school, so I went to pick him up.

It was so nice to be home! 

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 15:2

No comments:

Post a Comment