Friday, August 19, 2016

A First!

Please don't laugh. But this is a real breakthrough for me.

I killed my first cockroach! Not just a small one, but one of those huge ones that can fly!

This morning, I'm sitting on the sofa. Out of nowhere, it approached me!

No Alan!

No Isaiah!

I called for Abby!

She said, NO WAY!

I walked to the kitchen. Got a can of furniture spray and an old newspaper. I proceeded to spray at it like a madwoman. (I probably used half a can of furniture spray!) That much furniture spray DID NOT kill it. But it did slow it down. I then proceeded to whack it with the rolled up newspaper... again, like a madwoman. I just don't think you can kill a cockroach because even as you are whacking it, it seems to be alive and will soon crawl away!

When I was pretty sure it was dead, I used the newspaper to scope it up and threw it in the trash!

I then had to spray the floor with homemade cleanser as the furniture polish made the floor so slippery! I could glide on my tile floor! The floor now shines!

I know... you can't believe it! But it's true!  I've ran away from cockroaches my entire life.

Today, 8/19/2016, I killed my first cockroach! A day in history!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 18: 12

2 comments: