Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Plowing Through

I went out for a bike ride right after dropping off Isaiah. I wanted to have the rest of the day to work on the FILES!

On the way back from the ride, I stopped at a local store and picked up a few things that I knew I'd need to get the job done.

After a quick shower, I proceeded. After about an hour, our sweet friend had a tempting offer -- do I want to join them for a buffet afternoon tea? Their treat! I prayed and decided I better not. It would break up my momentum. So I stayed home, in the heat, to go through one box of files. By 5:30, I had finished that ONE box! One down, three more to go!

The rain came down! Thank you Jesus! It made the afternoon slightly cooler.

I treated myself to a 60 minute acupressure massage with the blind masseuse. Mrs. Lin is the lady I always go to. And since my fall, I really need to get that shoulder back into 'shape'.

Tomorrow -- I tackle Box 2 & 3! By Friday -- I should be finished with the last box.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 17:5



No comments:

Post a Comment