Sunday, August 14, 2016

Oh, It's Hot!

Today was extremely hot. And looking at this week's forecast with no sign of rain, it's going to be a very unbearable week! Isaiah will be going down to Hualien starting on Tuesday for as many as 6-7 days.  But Abby will be coming back on Monday night!

I will have to start inputting my notes for the talks in September. And I will also find out if FuJen University Extension Program got the bid to do a special three week program. They will find out on Tuesday. If they get it, I promised that I'd teach from Monday - Friday, 9-12noon for the entire three weeks! That would be in addition to my NSB classes and tutoring!

So, I guess it's going to be hot and busy...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 17: 16-18


2 comments:

  1. Are you serious? Coming from YOU! You don't turn on the heat when it's cold! I'm trying to last through this entire summer without turning on the A/C at ALL!

    ReplyDelete