Friday, August 26, 2016

What A Morning!

Abby has been saying that she wants to get up early enough to beat the sun so that she can do some basketball drills.

For the past two mornings, I've attempted (unsuccessfully) to get her up at 5:30.

So, this morning, by the time we headed out, it was already blaring hot.

Trying to stay out in that sun and work on basketball drills was impossible.

Instead, we headed indoors to the Neihu Sports Center and the indoor gym.

I had tickets still. So, we got there at 10a.m. and it was relatively uncrowded.

We did the weight machines and the treadmill. I showed her the rowing machine and the stairmaster.

After two hours, we were ready to shower and bike back home.

I haven't gone to the gym there as from my past experiences, it had been extremely overly crowded. And the music was terrible! They didn't censor their songs! But today, it was actually quite nice. I have six more tickets. Perhaps once the kids are back in school, I might be able to go a few more times and finally use up all the tickets!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 18: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment