Friday, August 12, 2016

The Plowing Is Almost Finished

Yes, it's true! I have sorted through every piece of paper.

I did not throw away every sample writings of my students. BUT, I have definitely downsized tremendously.

I did not throw away my lesson planning books. BUT, I will get back to that box maybe next week.

I have the papers neatly grouped and organized and labeled. I also found two buffet coupons, which I hope have NOT expired.

Furthermore, I'm excited about the many talk ideas that I found. (I write down ideas on scrap pieces of paper.)  I also have a notebook filled with 'new book ideas'.

It feels so good to have things organized. It's so much easier to find things. And since I might teaching more classes, I already have several handouts and games ready!

Seek Him First!

I just love this verse. And I like this picture! If she
was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, that would even
be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment