Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A New Printer

Yes, I splurged and bought a new printer from Costco.  I lugged it back on my scooter on Tuesday, but finally opened it up today.

Now, why did I wait?

I thought it would be easy -- just plug it in and use it. But Alan said, "No, you have to set it up."

He was going to have a skype call to walk me through it. But who has the time for that?

So, I waited until I had a block of time and I opened up the box today.

Hum? It looked easy enough.

But for someone like myself, it wasn't entirely a walk in the park.

I had to do things step by step and read everything very carefully.

And the good news is -- I got it to be connected via the wifi and print from the desktop and my lap top that's set up in the living room! Eureka! I did it! I won't mention the few glitches that I had to overcome...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 18: 20


No comments:

Post a Comment