Monday, August 8, 2016

Finishing Up the Test

I still write one test a month. So, today, I glued myself to the chair to finish up this month's test.

I did go out as the guy came over to help fix the car. By 4:30, they called to say the car was finished. I walked over and picked it up. I had sent off the test by then, so it was perfect timing.

Isaiah had cram school tonight, so I went for a leisure ride on my bike. It was still hot, so I just didn't feel like running. Plus, I'm still recovering from my fall. I also tried jump roping, but I could NOT get my arms to move well. So, jump roping is something I can no longer do ... at least not now.

I also realized that I can't play volleyball or tennis... or go for a swim. Well... maybe I can tread water... but no freestyle.

Isaiah and I watched some Olympics volleyball last night and it made me think about playing again. But no... that won't be possible with a frozen right shoulder!

I didn't have time to work on organizing today. I hope to tackle one box this week.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 17:1


No comments:

Post a Comment