Monday, August 29, 2016

Not What I Expected

With the kids starting back to school, I thought I'd have 10 days (before Alan comes back) to sit at home and read! That's what I've been wanting to do all summer. But if you've read my previous entries, I got started with organizing files and teaching. So, most of my summer was spent on those things. I have put aside the files and will have a break in my teaching. AHHHH... it's reading time!

Unfortunately, it looks like this week is going to be absolutely packed.

For one thing, we are having problems with one of our bathrooms as our downstairs neighbor says that they see water gathering on their ceiling!

Another thing is that there are people visiting from different places. And this is the week before they go back, so I will be meeting up with them three days this week.

Then, I have a set of test to finish.

And, I need to go to PT twice this week.

I also have to teach and prepare for my upcoming messages at House of Praise and the New Beitou Baptist Church!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Don't get me wrong. I enjoy speaking. I enjoy meeting up with people. I enjoy teaching.

BUT I also LOVE reading at home! I can get so lost in a book and I have three books that I'm reading right now, all at the same time. I was hoping to finish all three in these next 10 days!

So, maybe next week, it won't be so crazy! MAYBE?!?!?!? That's a very big MAYBE!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 18: 33


No comments:

Post a Comment