Wednesday, August 17, 2016

So Happy To Have Abby Back

Abby and I stayed up and talked until almost 1 am.

And we got up fairly early and went for a bike ride. I told her that if we leave later than 7:30, it would be unbearably hot! Sure enough, by 8:45, we were ready to hit back home and hit the shower.

We spent the morning unpacking and then had a simple salad for lunch.

After a nap, I took her to her cram school while I headed home to finish up on my work.

Yes, no afternoon rain, so it was scorching hot!

Isaiah sent me messages. Their team lost twice already. They will be playing four different schools. I encouraged him to pray with his teammates. Please remember to pray for him that they would be able to gain some confidence through winning at least some of their opponents. Isaiah likes going on these tournaments much better than having to practice at school! But unfortunately, in joining these tournaments, he is missing his summer review sessions this week! 

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 18: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment