Monday, August 15, 2016

Changed Flight, Changed Weather

This morning I get a message from Alan and Abby. They missed her flight because Alan forgot to check the flight detail.

I had this voice telling me to line Alan all day Sunday. But I didn't obey, thinking "Alan should know!" Well, he didn't.

So, instead of having a nice direct flight on Eva Air, Abby will be flying on United with a stopover in San Francisco. We don't like United. We don't like a stopover in SF. That airport is crazy and if there is fog, flights are cancelled or delayed with NO COMPENSATION. Plus, Abby is flying on her own, so she is going to have to navigate that airport on her own!

The good news is -- no charge for missing the flight!

I hope they checked and the baggage allowance is the same or else they are in trouble.

Now, on Sunday, I checked the weekly weather forecast -- sunny all week.  I checked today -- thank you Jesus. Today, hot as can be, but starting on Tuesday, thunder showers in the afternoon all week long!

Abby gets back tomorrow night... weather is better tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 18:1

No comments:

Post a Comment