Monday, August 22, 2016

A Fun Day

Isaiah had no practice today. So, the kids had time to do something fun.

It was too hot outside, so we decided to play ping pong at the local sports center.

One hour for 100NT$. I found the ping pong paddles and the balls we had at home and drove to the sports center.  It was nearly empty! So, we got a table right away. Those with frozen shoulder should not play ping pong! I sat and watched.

Then we headed to the local supermarket that also had a nice food court. Isaiah and Abby wanted some Chinese shaved ice! YUMMY.

Afterwards, we went to Carrefour and cruised around.  Abby bought some workout shorts and Isaiah got flip-flops. And I bought some stuff for my baking needs!

Isaiah had to go to the cram school this evening. Abby and I had a nice bike ride. It was actually very nice for a bike ride in the park!

What a tremendously fun day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 18: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment