Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I'm Booked!

Image result for Psalm 139: 7
It's February and today I booked my flight for October!

October 13 to the 28th. Yes, I can hear my sister, screaming -- TOOOOO SHOOORRRTTT!  But hey, it's longer than her stay in Taiwan! She was only here for 10 days!

The price was only 665US$ and I got two free lounge passes, which I'll use on my way back since I have a 5 hour stopover in Seoul, Korea. I'll use it once in June and again in October!

I also went and climb the Rock Face Mountain in the rain. Well... it wasn't a downpour, just a drizzle. I love going as I think of the fun I had with Annie and KR.

Tonight I also went to tutor and it was so cold on my scooter. If Annie thought it was cold when she was here... now it's cold and wet!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 139: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment