Friday, February 19, 2016

One Perfectly Free Day

I rescheduled everything in order for me to have a free day. It was a day without appointments.

Yes, I could have done a million and one errands, but I decided not to.

Instead, I spent the morning putting away a box of paperwork that my sister brought from the States. I couldn't throw the stuff away. What stuff? My old writing assignments from 32 years ago when I got my master's degree! What else?  Old pictures from our wedding banquet!

I mopped the floor and cleaned up the house a bit.

Then I went off for a bike ride. I had almost 4 hours. On the way back, I parked the bike and walked over to the local shopping area. I hadn't gone into this particular shopping mall for over 5 years. It really improved tremendously. I couldn't buy much since I was on a bike. But I bought cookies and pens (for the kids) and facial wash -- all on sale!

By the time I got back on the bike, the temperature had dropped and the wind had picked up. It was very enjoyable.

Tonight, only Abby and I were home. Isaiah had gone down to Kaohsiung. And Alan won't be back until tomorrow night.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 138: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment