Friday, February 26, 2016

Date with My Honey

Image result for Psalm 139: 15
Alan and I haven't had a date in more than a month. So it was super nice to go out together.

We had lunch at a new restaurant. (And again, I was hoping Annie and KR had been here longer as they didn't get to try this particular food court!)
Then I took Alan on the Rock Face Climb. Well... sort of... We only went a little more than half way. He climbed one small section of the Rock Face and said, "Enough. My knee is hurting." ha, ha, ha...

While making his way down, I was having a hard time trying NOT to laugh as I could just imagine my sister, screaming, "Are you trying to kill your husband?" Yes, Alan was having a very difficult time walking down the rock face. I thought for sure he was going to do a face plant!

We made it down and he was pouring down in sweat!  REALLY!!!!!!!! Huh, I don't think he is going to go with me again! Too bad... That hike has become one of my favorites.

We were going to go to have our family pictures done, but the kids and Alan went to watch the high school basketball game. It's really big here. There are more people at the HBL than at the professional basketball games here! Alan has never gone, so this will be a very interesting experience for him.

I opted to stay home to cook as we're having "Family Core" at our house tomorrow.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 139: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment