Sunday, February 14, 2016

Fantastic Rock Face Climb and Fantastic Day

Annie and KR were ready to just have an easy day and do nothing.

I couldn't let them just stay at home.

So, instead of going to Wulai or to the local "YMCA" (for a swim), I decided to take them for a hike. I've heard of the many trails right behind our house but I've never gone to hike any of them. Why? Well, Alan doesn't enjoy hiking and the kids don't want to go with me. They know that I will get lost. And I don't want to go alone because I know I will get lost!

So, today, I dragged them off to hike the famous Golden Face Rock Climb.



It was absolutely fantastic. The distance wasn't that long, but the challenge was amazing. At first, it started with simple stairs. But soon, you saw a face of sheer rock with a rope. You had to pull yourself up this rock face and get to the top. It was raining and windy. I totally loved it. We could have gone further, but we were too soak. So, we didn't get to explore more of the trails. I will definitely go and do the climb again and again and again.

We went to church and the speaker was Topi Daddy. I asked Annie and KR to receive prayer from Topi and his wife.

We had love feast at church but since it was a western meal, Annie didn't want to eat too much as I told her that we'd go to buy some of the famous fried food for her to try.

Tomorrow they will be heading back to the States.  I wish they'd stay longer as there are still so much to do!

Seek Him First!




No comments:

Post a Comment