Saturday, February 6, 2016

Still Feeling Sick

We did go out for a bike ride! And then I convinced them to go to Costco.

What a circus it was over there!

KR couldn't believe that they gave out sample of scotch and whiskey.

Annie was fascinated by the seafood collection, including sea cucumber being sold.

It was good that we did not drive. Yes, getting into the parking lot was a hurdle.

In the afternoon, I was going to take them for a hair wash and hair cut, but the salons doubled their prices for Chinese New Year.  Instead, they came home and took a nap.

In the evening, we went out to Amart (a local shopping mall) and had dinner. After dinner, I got them to go and shop around, very briefly, as their energy faded very fast.

We were home before 8 and they were in bed by 9p.m.

I'm praying that the Lord will bring complete healing as we've done so little of what I've had on my list of places to go, things to do, items to eat!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 136: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment