Saturday, February 20, 2016

A Fast Saturday

School was in session today as all students had to make up for the extra day of holiday that they had on 2/12. So, I dropped Abby off at the MRT Station and came home to call my mom and get some housework done.

I tutored from 10-12 and at 12:40, I was on my scooter, heading to Tienmu. I had a lunch date with two sisters as I helped to edit one of the sisters' job application. She got the job and wanted to treat us to lunch at a fancy Thai Restaurant. It was extremely expensive.

We could have sat and talked all afternoon, but I had to get back to pick up Abby.

First, I went to run a few errands and did a quick hike. (I can now make it to the top of the Rock Face and back down in less than 50 minutes!)

I kept calling Abby and she finally answered. She was already home.

So, I came home and did a video chat with Alan as he was in Seoul, Korea already, waiting for his next flight.

Yes, tonight he will be home by 9:40. Abby and I will drive out to Taoyuan Airport to pick him up. He said he bought a lot of sweets!

It will be a sweet reunion!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 138: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment