Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Run in the Drizzle

Image result for Psalm 139: 14
I've been hiking more than running. So, I didn't know how my legs would feel running. I was quite surprised -- they seemed to go faster! And I was running in a slight drizzle -- my favorite kind of weather!

Today was a day of busy preparation for our family core.  Actually, I started cooking yesterday. So, today was just more last minute things, like getting the games and activities set up, arranging the furniture, and cooking the last meat dish.

We had a great turnout and the games were splendid. The theme was Choices -- Each Daily "Insignificant" Choice Made Wisely Can Make A Big Long Term Difference! We looked at verses from Proverbs and 'insignificant' people from the Bible, both good and bad individuals.

The food was enough as some people brought pizzas and snacks and drinks!

The cleaning up took a bit of time... as I decided to mop the floor at 10PM!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 139: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment