Friday, February 5, 2016

They Are Here!

I've been waiting for the arrival of my sister, Annie and her husband, KR.

They are here!

Arrived this morning... at 5:58 and they were out of immigration and customs by 6:58. I got there at 7:05 and they were already out waiting at the sidewalk.

Annie was not feeling well.

Upon arriving at our house, she went to bed.

KR went with us on a walk and a MRT ride to Nanhu Senior High School.

Isaiah and Abby took KR straight to the restaurant for lunch, while I went to pick up Annie.

I had to take her on the scooter. She was so scared...

We ate lunch at DingTaiFung and then went for a full body massage.

While they were getting the massage, I went and ran a few errands.

We had dinner at home -- pot stickers and friend rice!

Off they went to bed at 6pm -- BOTH COUGHING!!!!!!!! I had to give them Ny Quil plus an assortment of natural remedies, such as ginger tea and Vick's Vapor Rub.

I don't know what we'll be doing tomorrow. It all depends on how they are feeling when they get up at who knows what time!!!!!!!!!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment