Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sweet, Sweet, Super Sweet

Abby did not go with me to pick up Alan. She went to bed.

So, I drove out there, parked and met him when he came out.

Today, I spent the day putting away all that stuff he brought back.

And to say that he brought home a lot of sweets is an understatement. Maybe a better word would be TONS of sweets -- Danish, donuts, candies, chocolates, even packages of pudding mix. Wow. We are well stocked up now.

I brought some sweets to church to share with people.

I asked him to bring some to school tomorrow to share with his faculty staff and students.

My sister bought Peet's Organic Coffee for me!!!!!!!!!! OH MY... "Sweet"

I had to reorganize the balcony pantry and my living room closets as I had to find a way to fit everything.

Yes, by 2:15, everything was put away and we headed off to church.

So sweet to have Alan home!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 139: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment