Monday, February 29, 2016

Family Time

Image result for Psalm 139: 17
We had a holiday today!

SO, in the morning, I went to meet up with others to pray at a couple's house. Then I met up with my ex-colleagues for lunch.

I rushed back home as the kids, Alan and I were to head out for a fun family day.  I didn't want us to be stuck on the road somewhere, so I planned a little outing to Beitan.

We went to this place when I was a child.  That was a long time ago. We rented one of these swan self peddling boats for an hour and went all around.
Then we walked across the suspension bridge and bought all kinds of snacks.

I took a hike up a trail while the kids and Alan waited at the bottom.
At the peak, the sunset was quite spectacular!  We had dinner at a dumpling place and headed back on the MRT.
We didn't get back home until after 8pm tonight!

It was an extremely FUN-FILLED day.

I can hardly wait until our next 'mini-family vacation', which won't be until April!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 139: 17





2 comments:

  1. He was feeling rather cold. ha, ha, ha. He didn't do the hike up to the top. He wanted some hot soup.

    ReplyDelete