Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fun Day

Today was a tremendously fun day!

Annie and KR went up Taipei 101. God orchestrated everything. We got there at 9:30 and there was only a 5 minute wait. As soon as they got into the elevator, the crowds came. I mean, REALLY! It became a mad house within 30 minutes.

When they came back down, we went to lunch at Amy and Darwin's. They are such great hosts. Plenty of food and great people. Darwin has a few collections which are so fascinating. We enjoyed 40+ year old Puah Tea. Wow...

Then we were off again to Chiang Kei Shek Memorial Hall.  Annie and KR were exhausted and we headed back on the MRT. They biked home and I called my kids to join me as we wanted to go and shop at Shinmenting.

It was crazy there. Extremely fun, but totally wild. They later it got, the more crowded it became. Street performers, street vendors... it seemed as if they were coming out from nowhere.

The kids and I had a grand time.

Pictures will be coming tomorrow...

And yes... tomorrow??? I think I'm going to take them to the National Palace Museum and then off to Beitou and down to our old house in the city center. But it will be a relatively relaxing day as I plan to drive!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 136: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment