Monday, February 22, 2016

Nice Day for A Run

Image result for Psalm 139: 3
I looked back at my blog and realized that the last time I went out for a run was on January 25th, in 6 layers of clothes!

That was almost a month ago!

Today, I went out for a short bike ride and a run. I didn't need to wear 6 layers of clothes. In fact, I just had a long sleeve shirt and a pair of thin sweats on. That's how warm it was. I biked down to the River Park and ran for 10kms. My legs were not used to running! But it was good to be out.

I spent the rest of the day inside -- finishing up a test, making phone calls, answering emails, and just generally catching up on things.

Alan came home at 7pm and I went to pick Abby up at 7:30.

Isaiah is still down south. His team will be playing more games tomorrow. Hopefully, they will win their games tomorrow and they will head back up tomorrow night.

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 139: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment