Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Day of Miracles

Every day is a miracle, but today I experienced quite a few.

The Lord revealed to me a secret code.

The Lord helped me to get things done expediently. (This I experience quite frequently.)

The Lord gave me specific verses and words to speak over a dear sister.

The Lord led me to find a friend's house when I didn't have the address.

The Lord gifted me with a bag of shoes -- most of them BRAND NEW.

All day... I was WOWED by God.

So, even though it was a cold and wet day, my heart was warmed by the very real presence of God.
(And I missed blogging on Tuesday. I don't even know how that happened! I think after Annie and KR left, I must have spent the time crying because I miss them so much!)

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 138: 5



No comments:

Post a Comment