Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Experience

As I had mentioned yesterday, we did go to the National Palace Museum.  I dropped them off and then headed back home to get things tidied up and help Annie pack up what we have accumulated already.

The kids and I went to pick them up at around 12:15 and we headed out to lunch at another local mall. I had bought restaurant coupons and we had a feast.

Then it was time to shop.

Isaiah needed another sweatshirt.

Abby wanted a new swimming suit.

Annie and KR didn't need anything, but we had to find things for them to buy.

After a successful shopping trip, we came back home to drop the kids off. And then we were off to Beitou.  The public foot soaking place and the public open-air hot springs -- the weather again was fabulous and the experience totally NEW. First, the crowd of people that were there... secondly, the therapeutic effects of the hot springs. They felt totally refreshed.

We bought food and ate at home.

We did not make it to our old neighborhood...

I think we will have to do that tomorrow. And I hope to take them for another bike ride. Beef noodles for lunch?  We won't be able to do everything on my original list, but we're getting pretty close to hitting almost everything. We won't be going to Kaohsiung. And we probably won't get to ride the Gondola near the Mucha Zoo.  But I still hope to take them to the place for surfers...

We will see... Tomorrow will be another day for more new experiences.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 136: 26」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment