Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Magazines at the Library

Abby had come home from her first day of school with a list of 15 magazines that the school would like for the students to read. She was given three pieces of paper with price listing of these magazines. I told her, "You can get them at the library."

So, that's what one of the things I did today.

I love the Taipei Public Library. It is filled with great books, DVDs, CDs (including books on tapes and language learning CDs), and magazines. With our family card, we can borrow such an assortment of items. I got 8 of the magazines that she listed for me. I have to go to another library for two more on her list.

I just can't see myself spending the money to order magazines.  I do see one problem -- I will have to control myself because I love to read and all the magazines look so interesting!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 115:18」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment