Saturday, September 12, 2015

What A Day!

Starting early this morning, I was at the church setting up for the Church Fair. I just love being with God's people.  Praise music was blaring and I just wanted to jump and sing.  William was there to help set up. David showed up.  For the first hour, it was just the three of us. People were already looking to buy.  By 10:30, Janet and Lily showed up.  The purpose of the event was to raise money for the low-income kids' afterschool care. It was just a lot of fun! And they raised more this year than last year!


While I was busy with helping customers, I had the phone in my pocket as I knew Alan should be calling as I was planning to pick him up.  By 12:30, I did not hear the phone ring.  Still no news from him??? Well, as some of you know, I am not into having a cell phone, so it wasn't even on!!!!!! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha... Anyhow, Alan finally called another HOP friend who was also at the fair. Alan had arrived by 1pm but I didn't get there until 2pm.  It was so good to see him!

We had three hours to catch up on things and the time was just not enough.  I went to pick up Isaiah. Abby had ridden her bike to cram school and then to youth group. We weren't home for very long before we were all out again to meet up with Judy, Jon, the kids and their friends from Concordia.

It was a delicious dinner at this one restaurant that I've never been to.  They headed out to Taipei 101. Alan was too tired, even though the kids were wanting to go. So, we all came home.

What a day!
「Psalm 118」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment