Friday, September 11, 2015

Finally A Long Run

Today I was feeling so tired that I battled it by going out for a long run. I have not been running on a regular basis as it's been too hot this summer. So, on most days, I met up with a friend and did a treadmill walk. Her complex has a gym with many of the machines and there is A/C.

This morning I dropped off the kids and cleaned the house. I also was trying to find some furniture for some new missionaries.  By 8:15, I finally headed out.  I knew if I waited any longer, it would again be unbearably hot.

Off I went and I wanted to run 21kms.  I brought water and by 9:30, it was getting hot, but I was already on the way back.  I got home by 10:30! It felt so good! If it wasn't so hot, I would have wanted to keep going.

The rest of the morning was spent making phone calls and doing a load of laundry before I went to church to finish sorting things. At 4:45, I went to pick up Abby so that we can go to Taipei American School to watch Nate play volleyball. Judy and her whole family are here for the weekend.

When I got back home, I got a Line message from Alan. He arrived safely in Korea! He is due to be back in Taipei by tomorrow afternoon. Yes, he will sleep at the airport but he has breakfast ready -- lots of donuts!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 117: 2」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment