Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Smoothies

「Psalm 118: 29」的圖片搜尋結果
I didn't take this picture. I just thought it looked like it could be from the coast of Taiwan!

Okay... Smoothies... Alan and I went to a newly opened smoothie shop on Friday. Since then I've been making my own smoothies... Absolutely fabulous.

Slices of cucumber and steamed broccoli, tomatoes, bananas, pumpkin, carrots, tofu and either fruit yogurt or milk... Blended in our off-brand "bullet" and so healthy and delicious. I have one before my run. Isaiah has two with his dinner. (We add protein powder to his smoothie!) Abby likes to have one instead of dinner. Alan loves banana smoothie with any meal. They are so good and so easy to make. I'm enjoying experimenting with making different flavors. A 16oz cup is about 300 calories as I only put in about 8oz worth of drinking yogurt. The rest is completely veggies or fruit. So yummy!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 119:1」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment