Monday, September 7, 2015

Back into the Classroom

Since Alan is not back yet and classes have started, I'm taking his classes this week.

Today I had Debate and Freshmen Reading.

What fun I had with the students.

The four hours went by so fast.

Alan has some great students this year.

Two students are 'super seniors' as they spent a year abroad.

Two students are exchange students -- one from Japan and one from Guilin, China.

Three students are from other departments -- Political Science, Business Administration, and Japanese.

Two students have lived overseas in the UK and Peru.

His freshmen students were very active, even though I was their first English class of their university experience.  During the break, I talked with many of the students and did not even have time to go and get something to drink.

Needless to say, the week is going to fly by. But I can already tell that my voice is going to take a toll. I just get too excited and love chatting with all the students!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 116: 17」的圖片搜尋結果



No comments:

Post a Comment