Monday, September 14, 2015

Great Day of Rest

I took a long nap today. I feel so much better.

Alan got up at 4a.m. to watch the Chargers' Football Game. I don't know who won. He then took the kids to school.  We had time to go over details about his classes and then he left to teach. I started to clean the house.  The biggest task was trying to get the suitcase and carry-on bag back into our living room closet.  I had to pull everything out and juggle things around to make all the STUFF fit back in. That took much longer than I expected.

After lunch, I laid down for what I thought was to be a 30-minute nap. Instead, it turned out to be a 3-hour nap! I was shocked. That put my day way back. So, no time to go to Costco. The morning was overcast, but now, the sun was out. I decided to put off all the other tasks on my list and went out for a run.  I had to tutor, so I didn't think I'd have time otherwise.

It was hot, but it felt good to be out. I hopped in the shower and got dressed. Just as I was about to head out, the phone rang. Tutoring cancelled! Yippy! That gave me the needed time to get one more task done. That was the massive task of moving all the stuff that wasn't sold into our car so that I can take and drop off tomorrow.

The rest of the evening was filled with picking up the kids and making dinner and doing a load of laundry. All the unfinished tasks from today will have to be moved to tomorrow.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 118: 9」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment