Thursday, September 17, 2015

Packing Up Boxes to Ship to the Philippines

For the last few days, my living room has looked like a warehouse. After the Church event, I had an idea. I thought maybe our friends in the Philippines would like some of the stuff that was left. So, I FB a message to them and they quickly responded with a YES. I ordered two boxes and they arrived this morning. So, I spent the afternoon packing up these boxes. At first, I thought there was no way that everything would fit in two boxes. I kept praying, Please Lord. Let everything fit. Now, you must imagine my living room as I had three black trash bags overflowing with things. And these boxes are like a medium-sized box from Home Depot.  God is good. After layering everything and pressing it down, I got everything in! The shipping company will come to pick up the packed boxes tomorrow morning!  I pray that they would be blessed with everything that is in these boxes. Each box cost 1100NT$ (about 40US$) to ship to the Philippines!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 118:25」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment