Thursday, September 3, 2015

Feeling Refreshed

Today I felt a slight sore throat coming on, so after lunch, I gave myself time for a nap! I laid down on our living room sofa, thinking 30 minutes would be enough. A power nap! An hour and a half later I woke up, feeling so refreshed. The sore throat... almost completely gone.  I drank two glasses of lemon water and went out for a run! Came back completely soaking wet from SWEAT as the weather again has become quite hot with no afternoon thunder showers. I drank two more glasses of lemon water and picked up Abby at the MRT station.

I didn't know I was so sleep deprived.  But as I think about these past 7 weeks with Alan not being here (and that's the answer to yesterday's post -- Alan will be back in 10 days!), I've been sleeping only an average of 5-6 hours a night with very little time to nap during the day. So I think my body was telling me to rest and the nap sure did feel refreshing! Next week will be even more hectic... I'm trusting the Lord to lead me through.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 116」的圖片搜尋結果
「Psalm 116」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment