Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Driving to Pick Up A Mother-load of Donation

Today was an interesting day.

Of course, we have been leaving the house at 6:30 every morning, which means I've been getting up at 5:20.

Then I spent some time to prep and get the house straightened up and went to teach.

Some of the students wanted to take a few pictures since Alan will be back to teach them next week. So I hung around to talk with them.

After getting back home, I was trying to find people who would drive to pick up some donations.  But after about an hour, no one was able to make the drive! So, I went on googled map and found the directions. I prayed that the Lord would lead me so that I don't end up in Ilan or Miaoli.

God came through. He helped me every step of the way. Even my wrong turns turned out to be a faster way to get there.

She had a lot of stuff as the people who had said that they'd come to take everything didn't show up. So, my car was loaded from top to bottom, front to back. Garbage bags of stuff, two standing fans, two metal shelves, one wooden table, a space heater and who knows what else. I tried to drop off some of the stuff just so that I can have enough room to take the kids to the MRT station on Thursday and Friday.

This has been a crazy week.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 116:19」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment