Friday, September 18, 2015

Date with My Honey

Alan and I have not had a date in about 12 weeks. So, today, we spent the whole day, just hanging out together. What a blessing!

We ate breakfast at a local breakfast shop.

We went for a walk at the local park.

We hiked up to a gazebo and sat and talked for a few hours.

We had smoothies at a local drink shop.

We went shopping for fruit and drinks.

We came back home and Alan had a delayed game to watch.

By that time it was already 4p.m.

I went for a run as the kids would be home.

Since we got some fruit and the smoothie shop gave me quite a few ideas, I started making fruit smoothies with vegetables and fruit flavor yogurt. Fabulous.

Alan and I were reflecting that we're going on our 29th wedding anniversary and we really have grown to enjoy being together more now than ever.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 118:26」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment