Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Rain Came

This past week has been very muggy and hot. I showed you the weather report, and it was to rain on Tuesday, but it never did... until this afternoon. That sure did cool down the day so that going out for an afternoon run was quite enjoyable.

To back-track, this morning, I met up with my brother James at Tango Hotel and had the complimentary buffet breakfast. I thought it was quite adequate. James didn't like it. He had to rush off as it was the grand opening ceremony for his company.

I scootered back home and got on the internet.  By mid-afternoon, it was time for language CDs and reading. Followed by mopping the floor and a run!

Alan went off to his usual Thursday evening basketball time with the faculty staff of Soochow University and I headed to tutor. Abby was home and Isaiah walked home from the MRT Station.

This evening felt so much cooler. I even wore pants for the first time in four months!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119:3」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment